Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. If you wish to cancel your order, kindly contact us and get a full refund will be given until 10 pm of the day prior to the collection date. After a consignment has been collected, your order cannot be cancelled.
2. Any service that is cancelled after an attempt has been made by the courier to collect at the address, or is cancelled after 10 pm of the day prior to the collection date, may be subject to a wasted journey charge of Rs. 100 or 25% of the order value whichever is lower will be deducted from the total refund due amount.
3. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to support@OneIndiaLogistics.com and received by us within 28 days from the date the service was purchased. Refunds can take up to 7 - 10 working days to be processed and you will be notified through email once the amount is transferred. All refunds will be returned via the original method of payment unless stated in your refund request that you would prefer the funds to be added to your OneIndiaLogistics.com account funds.
4. We shall not in any circumstances, be liable to you for any refunds where our Terms and Conditions have not been fully complied with including any items sent on the Prohibited list.
5. We will not be held responsible for wrong information that is entered on a booking. We shall not be liable for any costs or losses that you may suffer that arise directly or indirectly from our failure or delay to perform any of our obligations due to this.
6. We shall not in any circumstances be liable for any delay in delivery, or failure to deliver caused or contributed to by any deficient or ambiguous labelling of a Consignment. You agree to be responsible for ensuring that such labelling is clear.